Keith Goh Hong Yin
Keith Goh is a Partner in Munhoe & Mar with a focus in private mergers & acquisitions, sale & purchase of companies and businesses, inward and outward investments, joint ventures and general commercial contracts. He is also a registered trademark agent in Malaysia.
Prior to joining Munhoe & Mar, Keith Goh was the Legal Director for an SGX-listed company. He was a litigation lawyer in his early career before he moved to Dubai to join a public-listed construction company as legal counsel involved in renowned development projects such as The Atlantis Hotel and Dubai Metro.
From over 13 years of experience in both private and in-house practice, he has been involved in transactions across a wide spectrum of industries such as real estate, construction, manufacturing, FinTech, retail, food & beverage and technology.
Keith graduated with LL.B (Hons) from the University of London in 2003 and was the recipient of the Best Student (Individual Subject) award for Jurisprudence. He then obtained the Certificate in Legal Practice (CLP) in 2004 and called to the Malaysian Bar in 2005.
· Acted for a FMCG company in Malaysia in respect of inward investment of RM60 million.
· Advised a FMCG company in Malaysia in respect of proposed acquisition of a brand worth RM30 million.
· Conducted legal due diligence investigations in respect of various outward investments.
· Advised technology start-ups in various phases of fundraising (Seed, Series A, etc).
· Spoke on IP Law Seminar on “Making IP Works For Your Business”.